UPGRADE YOUR PRO STAR* TRUCKS EGR COOLER
M1M EGR Cooler upgrade for Navistar Trucks equipped with Maxxforce 11/13 Engines – Engineered for Unmatched Thermal Durability
Imagine, the last EGR cooler you will need to buy for your truck. M1M™ EGR Coolers has invested many years in the development of a robust system that can take extreme thermal stresses created by modern, more fuel efficient engine designs.
Developed specifically for the Pro Star* truck’s heavy duty engine, our cooler replaces the high temperature side OEM insert with our proprietary flexible tube technology. Called “Bend-A-Flex”, our proven system is designed to withstand non-standard coolant events that can occur at any time.
No more EGR cooler failures due to the lack of coolant.
Tested for Reliability
Developed and tested in our leading-edge research facility located near Chicago, Illinois our Engineers repeatedly subjected our EGR cooler design to catastrophic cooling events and they came back for more.
Our Engineering capabilities include the following:
- Over 23 years of EGR experience
- Millions of miles of EGR Field data
- Stringently tested in our facilities for durability and OEM functionality
Exact Fit Core Replacement
The M1M high temperature side EGR cooler upgrade comes with all gaskets and hardware.
- 1 EGR Cooler Core
- 2 Large Coolant Extension Tubes (DMR62 x 51)
- 1 Small Coolant Extension Tube (DMR44 x 35)
- 4 O-Rings
- 2 Dowel Pins
- 4 M8 x 25 Flange Hex Head Cap Screws
- 9 M8 x 30 Flange Hex Head Cap Screws
- 2 M8 x 65 Flange Hex Head Cap Screws
- 8 Machine Screws (Use with existing OEM core pulling tool to remove failed OEM core)
- 1 EGR Core to Housing Gasket
The M1M EGR Cooler is an OEM core replacement. It was designed and tested in a ISO and TS Quality certified Tier 1 level facility and well-known manufacturer of diesel EGR (exhaust gas re circulation) cooling systems.
We have nationwide technical and installation support though our dealer network.